Travel Certification

TravelOur veterinarians are United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) accredited. This allows us to examine pets and issue certificates for interstate and international travel. Please research importation requirements and inform us as soon as possible if you plan to bring your pets overseas! Some countries require microchips, vaccines, and/or blood tests that must be started 6 months prior to departure! For more information about international travel, please call the local USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) office or visit

Scroll to Top